Thursday, October 17, 2013

End of the book Prediction

I have just finished reading my book and will be getting the next book in this series soon. I'm going to make a prediction about the next book before I start reading it. Day and June have just escaped Los Angeles and are making their way to Las Vegas in hopes of finding Tess. They are taking a train across the country right at the end of the book. The next book in the series is called Prodigy. I think they will get to Las Vegas safely but will end up getting caught by police while in Vegas and have to find a way to escape the cops. I also think that they will eventually find their allies hidden in Vegas but will get in some sort of conflict with the Republic and have to fight their way to safety. I can make a connection to this because I have been to Vegas many times before and can relate to traveling there. I want to know how they plan on finding their friend Tess when they do get to Vegas because of how highly populated the city is.

No comments:

Post a Comment