Tuesday, April 15, 2014

Text to Self Connection

    I'm not going to spoil anything with this aside from telling you that Tris is about to fly in a plane for the first time. This reminds me of my first plane ride. Before taking off, Tris is both nervous and excited. She never knew air travel was even possible so she doesn't really understand what being in a plane is like. I was very young on my first plane ride and, similar to Tris, was a little scared about the risks of flying, but more excited about what it would be like to be so high up in the air. As Tris lifted up in the air, she was speechless in awe of the experience that is flying. I don't remember being amazed to the point that she was because I have seen planes before and she hasn't, but I was very amazed by the feeling of taking off the ground. Seeing the view around me from so high up was an amazing experience as it was for Tris.

No comments:

Post a Comment