Monday, May 5, 2014

Authors Purpose

    The authors purpose for writing this book is primarily to entertain. Veronica Roth wants us to enjoy reading her books and to want to keep reading. There isn't much of any persuasion in the book and real, factual information that applies to our world at it's current state is limited. The one purpose that stands out more than any other is to entertain. As i said above, she wants you to read her books and wants you to enjoy reading her books. While i read this, I was and still am entertained throughout so she was successful in entertaining me, and many other readers.

3 comments:

  1. Congradulations Jonathan on being the featured friday blogger! I like how you were able to explain why her purpose was to entertain the reader. I am reading 'Divergent' and I like it a lot and both of our books are written by the same author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I second nate. I think your writing about the authors purpose explained alot and you deserved that gold star.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like how you identified the authors purpose. I just finished reading Divergent and I can't wait to get started reading Insurgent.

    ReplyDelete