Thursday, November 7, 2013

Review on Legend - Marie Lu

      Overall I thought Legend was a very good book. I enjoyed reading it and it kept me on edge throughout. Marie Lu did a great job of getting you attached to the characters and really putting their lives in your point of view. It was very detailed with plenty of action and suspense as well as a bit of hidden humor. The story and plot line was very engaging and kept you locked into it. At some points I really just couldn't stop reading because I needed to know what would happen next. I would
give this book a 4.5 out of 5 stars.

1 comment:

  1. Cool book Jonathan I think that it would be fun to read now. I like how you told me that it has an engaging plotline because I cannot stand poor plot lines. I like how you also told me it has action in it because I love action books because with out action I think that the book would be boring and I would not want to read it. I like this also because you said that has hidden humor and I think that I like humor like that because I think the subtle things or stuff you have to think about is funny. I think that I might have to read this book now because you said some awesome things about it.

    ReplyDelete