
I chose to read Allegiant by Veronica Roth for this trimester. I chose this book because it is the third book in the Divergent Trilogy. I really enjoy reading action packed, Dystopian themed books and the Divergent trilogy fell right into that category. This book starts out in a futuristic version of Chicago. The citizens have found out that there is a world and people living outside of their fenced in city. However there are other, more troublesome problems at hand. The faction-less have taken over and eradicated the faction system. As always, not everybody agrees with this decision and violence is the outcome. To make things more complicated for Tris, the protagonist in the story, the leader of the faction-less happens to be her boyfriends mom. I'm excited to see how all of these conflicts can come into play and see how Tris reacts to situations that may come up.
No comments:
Post a Comment