Sunday, March 30, 2014

First Prediction

     After reading the first few chapters, a lot of rivalries and feelings between characters have materialized. Tris and Tobias were both questioned and were set free. Evelynn Johnson, Tobias' mother, wants him to be her right hand man, but does not seem to entirely trust him. Tris and Tobias finally reunited and made up after being angry at each other for lying. I think that Tobias will be more loyal to Tris than to his mother, and that will cause some sort of conflict. I also think that they will eventually leave the city to find out what waits for them outside. Tobias and Tris have begun to get more intimate so I think their relationship could lead to an issue if emotions overcome logical thinking. But I guess I will just have to keep reading and find out how much of this is right.

1 comment:

  1. Do you think the series continued is interesting? After seeing the movie I thought, "How is Veronica Roth going to continue this series?"

    ReplyDelete