Sunday, May 18, 2014
Finishing Allegiant
I just finished reading Allegiant and I was very surprised by the ending. I don't want to spoil it for you in case you're planning on reading it, but I'll say that it wasn't at all what I expected to happen. Now that I finished this series I need to find something else to read. I plan on reading The Maze Runner series by James Dashner. I'm planning on reading this book because of it's similarity to the Divergent series. I am a very big fan of fictional dystopian or futuristic themed books and therefore i think this will be a good choice. It is about a boy who wakes up in a place called the rift with no memory of anything but his name. He has to survive and escape the maze that nobody has ever made it out of. This sounds very intriguing and I am excited to read it.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I have not read the Divergent series. How is it? Also, Maze Runner is very good.
ReplyDeleteI've always wanted to read the Divergent Series but never got around to it. I've heard these books are awesome. What do you think?
ReplyDeleteThat sounds like a pretty fine book you are going to read. But I wonder how an entire book can be set in in one place without the story becoming dull. But it also might be really good too so what do I know.
ReplyDelete